Sonntag, 31. Januar 2016

A place to stay calm

Hey guys! No I didn´t forget again, more I had a little break down. I am still waiting for an answer from the universities and this is stressing me a lot again. So lately it is hard for me to stay calm throughout the day or to concentrate for a longer time. To help myself with this pressure I am taking long walks or train everyday. Yesterday I walked along the small river beach I showed you last time and instead of making some more photos of humans I just walked around and took shots, that I found interesting. Hope you do to. Let me know what you do to keep calm or relaxed in the comments. Feel hugged. xoxo


Kinda like such fluffly plants...don´t know why, maybe it´s the light.
Well you already know, I love water.
Also like to build small towers with rocks like these.
I find that  relaxing in a wierd way.
Gosh look at this clear water! This is so beautiful.
Just sitting there in the sun, close to the water...that helps most, when I´m alone.
Maybe I´ll make this photoshooting idea with a waternymph sooner
as I actually planned it.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen