Donnerstag, 7. Januar 2016

Star wars (merchandise from stores)

Hey guys! Well how could someone not notice, that a new Star Wars movie is out and many already watched it like my BF, his family and me. Don´t worry I won´t spoiler you. But of cause there are tons of Star Wars merchandise going around at the moment and I wanted to show you my favorite ideas, which I found lately in different stores. Maybe you like ´em to. Did you see similar lately? Anything you like most? Let me know in the comments. Feel hugged. xoxo


I would have loved to get me one of them if they weren´t that hot pink...more for a girly style I´d say.
These I really like a lot, but I´d love to make one like this by myself somehow.
Do you like bags? Well you can get backbags like this on the left or cute tote bags like the one on the right
almost everywhere right now.
Or do you like it in a more simple style? Then maybe get yourself a hat or a beanie in such a design.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen