Freitag, 29. Januar 2016

Viking touch

Hey guys! So as you  see I try to put more effort into my photos and hope that it works out and that you enjoy to follow my blog so far. Please let me know if there is any photoshooting, DIY or theme you would like to see. Beside nature photography I´d also like to improve my photos of peoples and portraits. To start with that today I drove to this little beach-like place here to try out my new shoulder pads and take some nice photos. Gotty know, I just finished the second season of the "Vikings" series and got inspired. Fact is my favorite one is not here, because you might have recognized, that I try to post only "faceless" photos of myself here. But I got some other great ones from the pads, the river, the sunshine and so on. You know what I mean, so hope you like them. Enjoy, feel hugged and sleep tight. XOXO


Have to admit that I havn´t got the right shoes, blouse and trousers here right now.
Anyway I did my best with the basics I´ve got to make a viking inspired outfit with my new shoulder pads.
Such clear water, but really really cold to be honest.
Look at the small light reflections on the stones underwater.
And you might have recognized, that I like the combination of ice
blue and warm colours like yellow, brown and orange.
A light from Walhalla?
Gotta make a campfire with friends at such a place sometimes.
Maybe I could make a waternymph photoline when it´s getting warm enough to actually get in the water.
And yes...no viking inspired shooting without matching braided hair.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen