Freitag, 8. Januar 2016

Breath of nature

Hey guys! I finally got outside again. I know this sounds kinda strange, but sometimes I get the feeling, that I bearly get somewhere and only stay at home and this is actually quite annoying after some days. There were a lot of things I actually wanted to do this week, but well, you know me, it didn´t work out like I wanted to. So I am really glad, that we could take a walk today, and propably I´ll do that tomorrow again. Anyway I hope you had a nice day today and also a bit sunshine. Feel hugged. xoxo


I so love the reflections in the water.
Only thing missing here is Thumbelina, right?
Such a fan of cold blue and rusty red/orange/brown.
This suddenly reminded me of antlers.
Such a wonderful mystic spot to just sit and enjoy nature.
Gotta know here in the forest are dozens little waterways.
You know I love water.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen