Samstag, 23. Januar 2016

Frozen lake (Görtschach, Carinthia, Austria)

Hey guys! I drove through my old town today and I felt way better than the last few times. Different than the big lakes here in Carinthia most of the smaller ones froze thick enough to actually go ice skating on them. It´s a pity that I forgot my ice skating shoes this time, because today would have been a perfect weather for that. But to be honest I find it more fun to go ice skating with family or friends instead of alone. But since I didn´t have this possibility, I decided to make some nice photos for you as I promised. Really hope you like them. Feel hugged. XOXO


Really like this shot, even though it´s just small piece of ice on the
frozen lake here.
Yep, all this is the frozen water surface.
And with the shining sun it sometimes seemed to be slightly coloured (like here).
No, I didn´t have the courage to go across the lake,
but I was really tempted.

2 Kommentare: