Sonntag, 3. Januar 2016

Learning new useful abilities

Hey guys! Don´t worry I didn´t forget again, it was the connection to the Internet, that held me from uploading this post yesterday. Well there is not much I can tell you about yesterday to be honest. Gotta know my sleeping rythm is pretty crazy at the moment. We don´t get to bed until it is 3 am or later/ealier and because of that I can´t get out of bed until lunch...meaning very late breakfast. But something I just have to share with you is following: My BF teaches me to play guitar! I wanted to learn to play this instrument for many years now and I didn´t have the money or time to look for a course, but now that he learns it at school...we took the chance I learn together with him. So awesome! I love guitars, always reminds me of campfires and spending time with friends and so on.
Can you play an instrument? If yes tell me which one and if no, is there one you would love to learn?
Feel hugged. xoxo



My BF´s guitar.
I really want to have one for myself!
Oh yesterday we got waffles for breakfast! So yummy!
And with the rest we tried to make small snowflakes.
Well before going to sleep I like to write on Skype, watch movies and play Gameboy.


2 Kommentare: