Freitag, 15. Januar 2016

Stressful but good week

Hey guys! Wow this week was good. Managed to organize a lot and get on with some things. It was hard and exhausting, I didn´t sleep much, but at least I feel happy that I finished the most important points. Now it says "wait". Have to wait for several answers from Hamburg and still need to check some main problems (money and body and stuff), but at least I feel like heading one step further than last week. That´s a good feeling. Sorry that I couldn´t make such great photos as I actually wanted to but at least I got some nice ones, hope you are not too dissappointed. Hopefully next week will get even better. Wish me luck. I wish you a wonderful and relaxing weekend. Feel hugged. xoxo


As you see we got some snow over night, but it was already gone at lunch again.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen