Samstag, 16. Januar 2016

Will the snow stay this time?

Hey guys! Welcome to the weekend. As you know my week went well, but I´m glad to have two days to relax again, at least a bit. My dad came over and I could show him some of the places for rent I found in Hamburg. To be honest, he couldn´t help me much, but I still feel better now. Today I woke up, pulled back the curtains and everything was white. Way more than expected. In fact it is still snowing, not imensivly much, but you can see the snowflakes coming down all the time. So I went outside to make some more photos before we packed and went swimming. One awesome thing was to swim in the outside pool: super warm water, steam everywhere and the snow coming down on us. Strange but kinda cool, even though we couldn´t stay outside for very long, because it got cold anyway with the wet hair. Hope you had a nice saturday to. Feel hugged. XOXO


Just love my coat and the selfmade warm beanie.
As you see the snow stayed for the whole day.
Even the water froze.
And I had to put on my old boots again.
Wondering if I ever get new ones...I doubt it.
Poor plants. Didn´t thought they would get cold again.
As you see.
I felt warm and we were about to go swimming. So yes, I was smiling a lot today.
Do think to, that our garden looks great with snow?
Somehow like it wants to geht paintes by spring or something.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen