Samstag, 23. Januar 2016

Warm sun, cold lakes (Wörthersee, Pritschitz, Carinthia, Austria)

Oh I told you about the sunny weather we had today. Well it was a bit windy from time to time, but I  drove to a small place where you can go swimming for free during summer and just sat down in the sun. Gosh it war warm and wonderful. I really took this chance to calm down and rearrange some thoughts as good as possible. In fact it was so beautiful I even got tempted to get into the water, but it was way too cold. Yes, instead of freezing myself to death, I enjoyed the warm sun and made some more photos for you. Hope you like those too. Feel hugged. XOXO


Oh so warm and wonderful to sit here and relax.
The sight was strangly clear and the water so calm.
I really like the warm colour of the sun and the cold blue of the water.
See it was so nicly clear and still the other shore seemed kinda misty.
I am sure to go there again soon.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen