Donnerstag, 14. Januar 2016

Evening sky

Hey guys! Please don´t worry, I didn´t forget yesterday. I was so good, really had a run yesterday and could finish some important things. I am already packing my room so as soon as I found a new place in Hamburg I can move there right away. Yesterday my room got cleaned and I packed about half of all my stuff here. So proud. Well I didn´t want to just post some photos of my chaos here for you so as I went to an appointment yesterday evening I´ve got fascinated by the evening sky, so I decided to post those pictures for you. Of cause you´ll get another post in the afternoon today, but I hope you like this one too. Feel hugged. xoxo


The sky was simply stunning as you see.
This is just half an hour ealier...amazing how fast and intensive the light chanced.
Had to wait, because every single train to Innsbruck was delayed or cancelled.
Wanted to get a close up too.
Okay on this one I went crazy with effects.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen