Montag, 4. Januar 2016

Snowy forest (Bielefeld)

Hey guys! I´m telling you it is so wierd. Last week we had december and +10°C outside, meaning you were able to run around in a thick sweater without any problems. Today we have january and -2°C outside, meaning it´s snowing. I thought we won´t have any snow this winter anymore and today I got surprised. Right in the morning it started to snow and in the afternoon I finally found the motivation to get out of bed, get dressed and take a walk for some great photos for you. So hope you like and enjoy them. Feel hugged. xoxo



My favorite way into the forest here around.
There are also a lot of pines growing here.
Have to admit, that the neighbourhood looks beautiful like this.
Well with the right outfits this would also be a great setting for
some fairytale shootings.
Even a small walk through the streets was nice.
Such nice waterways you can find a forest.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen