Freitag, 29. Januar 2016

A lake full of colours (Wörthersee, Carinthia, Austria)

Hey guys! I told you about the amazing sunsets and my need of water right? I already showed you some pictures of the Wörthersee lately, but damn this time it was even more beautiful. At least I think so, in fact I was so stunned that I just sat there and watched the sun go down until the night came over the lake. It was so beautiful. Almost kitschy some could say. Hope you like them as I  do. Feel hugged. XOXO


Just stunning, right?
I was so tempted to go swimming...if it wasn´t so terrible cold.
Remember this bridge? Yep I love this in combination with a coloured sky.
Gosh look at those colours! This is just the reflection in the water.
Even caught this two swans.
And again...hope you like them as much as I do.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen