Dienstag, 19. Januar 2016

Black and white photography

Hey guys! Today was way colder than yesterday, so I´ve decided to stay inside and make a training session, also wanted to enjoy a bit wellness. In fact the only wellness I had today was a shower and making my nails. But I´ve decided to make a special wellness day soon and if everything turns out good I´ll even make a post for you. Today I took the chance to try some black and white shots. Hope you like them. Are there any posts you would love to see more on my blog? Let me know in the comments. Feel hugged. xoxo


I like to dress comfortable and easy for training.
Also a simple hairstyle is a must.
The best thing after a hard training is a shower and a few minutes
to calm down again. Big glas of water and some fruits.
Now in the evening I always light up a small candle.
I like to braid my hair after a shower
so my clothes won´t get wet too.
w


3 Kommentare: