Montag, 25. Januar 2016

Some trees

Hey guys! Well I promised to make more photos like the ones I made lately and I do my best to do so. Couldn´t get out much today, but I enjoyed sitting in the sun on the balcony and go through my training program like I planned. In the afternoon I accompanied my grandma to the supermarket and the graveyard. So the thing is following. I hate graveyards, I don´t like to walk past graves and stuff like that. Yes, strange for someone, who is so much interested in history, archaeology and dead interesting people like me. Anyway, I stayed outside with the car and took a small walk along some groups of trees there and decided to make some nice photos there. Seems like it was successful, I like the shots, they turned out quite good. Hope you like them too. Feel hugged. XOXO


I planned to try one or two DIYs with pine cones like these, but I didn´t found enough in Tyrol and now...
I don´t think they fit to this time of the year anymore. By the way, I really like this nail polish.
Oh I´m fond of this one, found the inspiration online and yes, I like it very much.
Well it is still pretty cold, so I simply wore a dark blue jean, shirt,
my regained jacket and my grey fluffy warm coat/jacket.
Between those trees are many tree stumps...perfect for a fairy tea Party.
Well I told you about my idea with pine cones.
And of cause I wore my winter shoes...my very old and trustworthy winter shoes.
They are older than me and still in really good condition.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen