Freitag, 29. Januar 2016

Chilly day

Okay guys I´m not sure what it is, but lately I got the need to be close to water everyday. You know I love water, rivers, streams, lakes and of cause the sea. But lately this need is stronger than usual, maybe, because things gonna get stressful again. Anyway the closest lakes here are frozen, so at first you get photos from here again. Hope you still like them. Feel hugged. xoxo


Even though I missed the typical snowy weeks this year, but now
I start again to look forward to springtime.
You can´t see it anymore, but just a few days ago people were
iceskating here, families, laughter, frozen fingers, everything.
Yep, apparently I love to make shots like this, sorry.
Oh I can imagine a little mermaid on this stone, how about you?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen