Montag, 18. Januar 2016

Snow into sunshine

Hey guys! To be honest I just relaxed today. Talked with my grandma, like I did yesterday during the trip with my dad, about some things about my future and watched some TV. It feels good to calm down again. Also managed to take a walk and make some really nice photos for you again. Yes, pretty happy about that even though I actually planned more for today. Anyway it was nice, relaxing and sunny. I especially enjoyed the sun while sitting on the balcony and watching some birds. But I tell you it is a bit shocking change from snowy Tyrol to sunny Carinthia. Hope you had a wonderful monday. Feel hugged. XOXO


Even though the sun made the air pretty warm today, the lake here
was frozen enough for a man I saw ice skating.
I wore a thin sweater with native patterns, one of my new favorite necklaces, a dark grey cargo trousers
and a thin navy blue coat. Didn´t even feel cold.
And it was so wonderful to sit there in the sun and just enjoy the silence.
And it was stunning how the autumn leaves froze in the lake.
Well I told you...I was happy about the sunshine today.
Probably I´ll make more photos here during summer, sit here and
eat a snack and drink a yummy selfmade juice or something.


2 Kommentare:

  1. You caught the vibe of this time of year really well! Nature seems so incomplete when there's no snow but also no green...love it though! (Also you necklace :D)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Aw thank you very much!
      And yes, it is kinda hard and I try my best to have fun in this wierd weather anyway :) Maybe I´ll find something to make this incomplete time of the year (perfect choice of words by the way XD)still enjoyable as best as possible.
      Thank you for following my blog and you comment. Makes me really happy^^

      Löschen