Dienstag, 5. Januar 2016

Chocolate monster cookies

Hey guys! Yesterday evening we had a bit stress and to calm down my BF, a good friend and I made some monster chocolate cookies. It was the first time I tried a new cookie recipe by myself without someone, who knew how to make it. So the two girls of us just gave our best and after cutting out the little cute monsters all together we enjoyed them together with the family. They were delicious! Gotta try them again. If you do to let me know and show me photos please. Feel hugged. xoxo


Aw look at those cute little yummy monsters!
Mix 75g chocolate, 150g powered sugar, 2 teaspoons full of cacao, 300g flour, 1 package of vanilin sugar,
1 egg, 150g butter and a bit of salt together and let it rest 30 minutes in the fridge.
Photo by http://www.byuhyashi.de/cookies/
After you get the cookie dough back out of the fridge, roll it out and cut out the shapes you want them to have.
Photo by http://www.byuhyashi.de/cookies/
I got those two absolutely adorable cookie cutters from a good friend (yep the same we made the cookies with).
Now put the cookies into the oven for 15 minutes,
convection (Umluft) 150°.
And voila here we go! Enjoy your cookies! We did.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen