Donnerstag, 14. Januar 2016

Nice things

Hey guys! Well I am still packing my things and I realises that I have way to much stuff, so I´m gonna have to sort out many things when I unpack them again. I know...should have done that already while I packed, but it´s easier to get rid of things when you have less room and simply can´t keep all of it. Anyway also had to make a short trip to the city again to organize some things and I had an hour to stroll through the mall (after I missed my bus back home) and here are some nice things again. Maybe you like some of these ideas too. Feel hugged. xoxo


You know that I am still into native stuff and I recently got me a necklace with a pretty metal feather that fits
almost every blue inspired outfit. Today I saw these two and I was really tempted. What do you think?
I really like natural looking things for you home.
Pretty sure you could make such a pillow by yourself with the right textile and pattern.
Saw this design and well...it is strange, but I kinda liked it so I wanted to share it with you.
And here are the matching make up purses.
I am a big fan of such vintage boxes.
But even though they had some you could actually sit on (what I
find great) these here were a bit to much for me. Too much pattern.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen