Dienstag, 12. Januar 2016

I´m done!

No, no, don´t get me wrong! I mean I finally finished my bachelor study in Innsbruck, I got my Award papers and my diploma supplements. I finally made it! Of cause I headed right to the german border to send my papers to Hamburg and hopefully I can finally go on over there. Like I wanted to start my studies up there right from the beginning, but now I actually have hopes for it. Yey! Sadly that also means, that I didn´t have much time to make the photos I planned to post for you today, but I managed to make some nice shots during the train trip to the postoffice. Wish you a nice evening. Feel hugged. XOXO


Still want some snow? Apperently you just need to get up a
mountain somewhere like me with the train today.
Look, so much snow!
Oh another accidental shot, but I like it.
Just imagine a black wolf standing down there with ist glowing
eyes, looking up to you...great!
Simple, black and white, maybe I´ll do some more of them again.


2 Kommentare:

  1. Omg I love your blog.
    Its so cool and interesting. I hope ye can do some photos together in the future. :*

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you very much!
      And with pleasure, would love to make photos together with you. Can´t wait!

      Löschen