Samstag, 9. Januar 2016

Exploring the forest

Hey guys! I managed to get up ealier again and we took another walk through the forest today. Oh I love it here, there are so many spots to explore and I really got more than one idea for photoshootings in this forest. So please let me know in the comments, if there are any special shootings you would like to see. As you know I am thinking of a fairytale shooting for a longer time already, but maybe you also have other ideas or wishes I could try out. Hope you had a wonderful day so far. Feel hugged. xoxo


Oh I kinda really like this shot, simple and expressive.
Someone tried to make a wooden tent here.
I´d love to ad some colourful textiles during summer.
Gotta admit, this would be a nice spot for a summerparty, right?
I already mentioned Thumbelina, didn´t I?
My personal dark mystic forest guardian.
Gosh the sun was so beautiful today!
This waterway reminded me of a zen garden at some parts.
And yes, we were running around there until sunset.


2 Kommentare: