Freitag, 22. Januar 2016

Beautiful lake (Wörthersee, Klagenfurt, Carinthia, Austria)

Hey guys! Right after sunset today I got caught by this beautiful lightning at the lake. I saw that some of you especially like photos, that I personally call my best shots. So I am really motivated to make more of them beside my everyday photos (which I just can´t restist to take). So let me know if you want to see more like these and if you have any other wishes concerning my photo ideas. The beauties below I took near the "Strandbad Klagenfurt" at the Wörthersee in Carinthia. Hope you like them as much as I do. Feel hugged. XOXO


I guess you know why this is my personal favorite out of these shots here, right?
This was right after sunset, when the sky is still dipped in redish colours. Oh I love how the water looks like.
And every lake has ducks, right?
Well I needed my favorite also vertical format.

2 Kommentare: