Mittwoch, 20. Januar 2016

Sun with cold air

Hey guys! What a day...it is freakin´cold outside, but the sun shines warmly and I am still not sure if I like that or not. Still looking for something to make this time of the year more enjoyable. As you can see I concentrate on making photos for you, but I also started to draw and sketch again. What do you do during january? Let me know in the comments. Feel hugged. xoxo


Okay I am really fond of the light effects I caught here.
Sunshine and frost...bipolar?
No, that was something else right?
Yep, thick warm coat, afghanistan scarf, selfmade beanie, braids (so hair won´t look too destroyed)...and Music.
Oh before lunch (at 14 o´clock), we organized and managed a lot
and while working through our to-do-list we came to the city.

2 Kommentare:

  1. WOW! I like the first and the second one! They really look from a magazine! Do you use ur cam? Or phone??

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Oh thank you very much! This motivates so much!^^
      I try to do more with my cam again and it is good to see that the effort is worth it XD
      So I´ll try to make more like these.

      Löschen