Montag, 11. Januar 2016

Back in town

Hey guys! Sorry for the late post, but I came back to Innsbruck yesterday and it was really exhausting. Sadly today wasn´t any better with all the rain and stress I had. But don´t worry, you´ll get a proper post tomorrow again. I don´t want to seem lazy or something, you know. So I wish you a wonderful night and nice dreams. Feel hugged. xoxo


May I introduce you? Francoise, le petit minion de Napoléon.
My BF gave him to me so my Minime Minion won´t be alone
when I travel around or something like that. I like my minions.
And yes, I enjoyed some yummy Snacks during the journey.
Well one of the most important facts about travelling?
You gotta feel cozy. So I wore my fluffy native jacket.
Had to wait almost an hour for the next train after I missed mine.
Not that bad I know but I arrived at home two hours later than I
wanted, meaning 23 o´clock pm, in the middle of the night.
Well at least I got home, that was a big plus!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen