Samstag, 6. Februar 2016

Monastery/Castle Wernberg (Carinthia, Austira)

Hey guys! No, no, no and sorry, sorry, sorry! Everything is fine here and I´m fine too beside the usual pressure and stress. Don´t worry. During the last week I desperately tried to upload the photos I made everyday, but every single time I tried my whole internet connection went to hell or something. So to not freak out one evening after the other I´ve decided to wait until weekend and do the whole thing on my grandma´s laptop. So here we are finally uploading all my photos and putting them into my posts and writing some texts for you to get back up to date. Again I am really sorry for those technical problems and let us hope that this won´t get a habit again. (me staring sternly at my laptop)

Beside a constantly changing weather I started off the week in a nice historical way. A friend of my grandma invited me to a guided tour through the monastery and former castle in Wernberg. Some of you know, that I am not so into religion, but I sitll like to visit beautiful churches or researching different matters concerning this topic. Anyway this tour was quite interesting and informative in historical terms. Actually it was planned to make photos of the building, but because of the bad weather this wasn´t as nice as I hopes. So here you got my favourites. Hope you like them. Feel hugged. XOXO


Look at that...first of febuary and the tree buds are already that big.
Somehow I was really faszinated by this old bell.
Of  course we had to take a look at the church in a monastery.


2 Kommentare:

  1. oh my gosh!!
    Sorry I read your blog every second day, but I forgot to write some comments. I am a horrible fried. I´m so sorry.
    But I love your posts and your photos. You get a beautiful talent. Sometmes I´m a little bit jelaous O_o
    But I love you more XD

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Haha hey it´s okay. I´m just glad about every comment^^ And you know I love your Posts too^^

      Löschen