Donnerstag, 18. Februar 2016

Nice things

Hey guys! Well organizing everything is pretty exhausting and permanently planned things are changing again, but I still do my very best. Today I bought some food and went looking for small presents for friends in Innsbruck. While this there were also some other nice things that needed to be shared in my opinion. So here we go, hope you like some of them too. Feel hugged. xoxo


Found this pretty cage at Kik.
I would like to have a fake cage like this, but without the butterflies.
Really like this kinda round shape very much.
In the supermarket they had these "heart apples", how they called it.
A very nice idea for a family member or a close friend.
At Kik they also have merchandise stuff sometimes (the only reason why I take a look now and then).
This time I found those vintage metal boards with the covers of old Mickey Mouse comics.
So cool, but didn´t buy one...no space.
Those funny glasses caught my attention, because I thought my little sister might like them.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen