Montag, 29. Februar 2016

DIY hanging wall art (circle photos)

On my last day at my grandma´s I looked through old photos and just got the feeling that I had to make something with some of them. And I still had some black paint and this wooden stick so I combined it as good as possible. This is actually a nice idea for small rooms, where you just want to hang up some pictures. Either you make a big collage, whats pretty much what I will do as soon as I got my own place, or you make different mobiles like this one I have made here.

This one is really easy and you can make it in several different styles (in a certain pattern, hanging, beside the door, above the bad, double sided etc.) So here we go. Please show me, if you try out something similar. Would be cool. Feel hugged. xoxo



Simple, basic but still really nice.
I´ve started of with drawing circles on an old box and cutting them
out with a stanley knife. It´s very easy to use a glas as a template.
Than I took my paint and coloured the circles and the wooden stick.
Now you can use old photos or print out your favorite ones.
Cut them out in the same circle shape and small enough to stick
them onto the black basics.
Now you can decide if you want to stick them together with some
hot glue like I did or if you put them on strings and let them hang.
I found it easier this way and somehow it matched the idea better.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen