Montag, 15. Februar 2016

My valentine´s day

Hey guys! Well the new week started and I hope you had a wonderful weekend and a nice valentine´s day. Mine was really good. We had a small breakfast and just talked and played with the little one before we went to a running sushi restaurant in Hall named "Ki Lin" for lunch. Oh and it was really good. I love running sushi and asian kitchen in general. We had a lot of fun and it was delicious. After that we went swimming and had even more fun. Then I packed my stuff  to take with us to Carinthia, almost got everything already. My dad helped me with that a lot. Now I am at my grandma´s again and hope to get the rest  organized. Wish me luck and let me know what you did on sunday. Feel hugged. xoxo


PS. Big thanks to my family and friends, who stay with me even when the skies get rough. Thank you! I am glad having you in my life!


Classic. My dad gave this pretty flowers to my stepmom. Like that.
They even celebrated a bit of valentine´s day at the restaurant. So cute!
The best was this: they tried to make small maki rolls hearts!
And this is my lazy v-day outfit for the hours we stayed home before
lunch and then again in the evening.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen