Samstag, 6. Februar 2016

Take a walk

What a surprise, huh? Yes, she took a walk and yes, she found a small lake. No, to be honest there are two small lakes nearby my grandmas flat and I really like to drive there during the cold seasons or jog out there on nice days when it´s a bit warmer. So in the afternoon I went there to enjoy the last warm sunbeams on the cold water and watch the sky changing its colours more and more. Do you like to take walks in general? And if yes, where do you go? Please let me know in comments and feel hugged.


Told you about my preference to the cold blue and warm colours.
Here again.
It is just a good feeling to close your eyes and face the sun, to let it warm you before the night comes along.
On my way back from a photoshooting.
Oh dear, look at that, I really like sunsets.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen