Freitag, 26. Februar 2016

Last stress in Innsbruck but delicious food

Hey guys! Well I never told you about my last days in Innsbruck and how terribly empty my room looked in the end. Well wanted to give you some last insights from there. After all it is still hard to be moving. Again moving away from a brother and knowing to see my dad even less in the future. Yes, that´s hard, but my dad promised, that we won´t, under no circumstances loose contact and will keep each other up to date. Same counts for my grandma. Anyway so here are the promised insights. Feel hugged. XOXO


A small "good bye" cake from my stepmoms mom...ergo tyrolian grandma.
Oh this was yummy and just looked so nice, right?
So this is/was my room.
Above is how it looked like for the last three years.
And below how I left it after my last night in Tyrol.
On the last day dad cooked for him and me and it was delicious.
And as the last boxes were put in the car I also said bye to our
tyrolian grandma, who just rearranged her flowers in the kitchen.
I´m gonna miss those colourful orchids...and my brother...and like
you know, my family and the mountains, lakes and so on.
On our last night there I finally watched "The marsian" with my dad.
Really like this movie and gotta read the book!

2 Kommentare:

  1. Antworten
    1. Aww thank you^^ I´ll keep you up to date with new information from Germany next week.

      Löschen