Samstag, 6. Februar 2016

Fog and sunset

Hey guys! Well damn, yesterday was kinda wierd. The sun was shining, but it was really cold outside, so I couldn´t get motivated much to take a walk. But in the afternoon the sun was almost gone and I didn´t want to waste the chance to still get some light outside instead of sitting on my balcony wrapped up in several blankets and with a hot tea. So took the camera and some gloves to be safe and drove to the river Gail. But I didn´t get there, had to stop, just had to....why? Look below, you´ll understand.


This is so awesome. I took photos like this once and it was also very cold and some last sunbeams...
I´ve tried a lot to find a situation like this again and here it is and I took the chance. Just love shots like this!
Cold blue and warm light fighting to the ground.
Am I the only one thinking of fairies at this photo?
So nice! Glad that I went out that day!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen