Sonntag, 7. Februar 2016

Lazy sunday

Hey guys! Well I slept a bit unregular last night and the weather was really strange (dark clouds with the promise of rain and storm and in between a clear sky with sunshine). I got a delicious lunch at my aunt´s place, she made lasagne and muffins for us. It was sooo good. After that we talked a bit and back home I enjoyed the last sunbeams and some music. To get a bit creative I even painted two nice stones, while relaxing on the sofa. But basically the rest of the day was filled with short naps, chat, tv and drawing. Hope your sunday was nice too. Feel hugged. XOXO


Love this thing and Beach Boys are just perfect for a good mood.
Actually they should look more colourful, but I couldn´t find some
that were good enough right now.
Just love to hide beneath this warm blanket after a long day.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen