Samstag, 13. Februar 2016

Star Wars shirt outfits

Well do you remember the cool Star Wars shirt from one of my latest posts? Told you that I bought it and was thinking about creating some outfits around it, right? Well tried that today. It went not as well as hoped, but I still like the photos and wanted to share them with you. Please let me know which one is your favourite in the comments. And if you have any ideas how I could make outfits like these more different to another, tell me please, I´d love to try something new in that way.


My first idea was to just combine it with all black. shoes, trousers, knitted jacket, maybe even a hat that I
couldn´t find. Actually I really like that, because it is the most basic outfit here.
Then I tried the opposite. Girly. I am really not so good with that.
Here we got a blue skater skirt, my knitted sailor jacket also blue,
some black thights and the black shoes again. Maybe it would look
more feminin with a lighter jacket...not sure.
This is the way I wore the shirt today (eccept the shoes with all the running I did today). It was cold so I put on
my brown leather jacket and this sleeveless vest. It was warm and looked really good. Hope you like it too.
Started with all black, ended with all blue.
The easiest thing to pair with a nice shirt are still some jeans
and a nice sweater or jacket you love to wear.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen