Samstag, 6. Februar 2016

Nice things

Hey there! Let me ask you something. How often do you go shopping during a week or a month? (Beside food of course) I like to just stroll through the city more often than to actually go shopping. It is very seldom that actually going shopping is on my to do list, but it happens and most of the time it is fun. For me it is most fun, when you go shopping together with a friend. How about you? Let me know in the comments, how you think about shopping trips? Alone or with friends? A short stroll or an actual shopping tour for hours? Do you purchase much or just pick out a few things? I am curious.


Saw that crop top at mister and lady and I really like this design (but hate crop tops).
Maybe it could be possible to draw something like this (blue instead of pink for me) to print on a shirt myself.
Damn I can´t get these shoes out of my head.
Love the design and style and it would be perfect for autumn and
winter or even during cold spring. Thing is...they cost a lot and
they have a zipper on the side (hate such things for shoes).
Honestly, use the lacing, then you don´t need that zipper, it only
destroys the good look of a shoe in my opinion.
Haha I saw something like that somewhere in the city.
Make your own cactus. Paint some stones, fill up cute bowl and
stick them in. But it looks better with sand or something like that,
don´t use woodchips like I did.
Hope to make something like this white and flowery curtain for
myself for springtime.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen