Samstag, 13. Februar 2016

Valentine´s day inspired outfits

Oh guys tomorrow on sunday is valentine´s day. This is a hard day...some like, some love it, some don´t care and some are filled up with anger or hate. I couldn´t what this day means to me, sometimes I don´t care, sometimes I like it, sometimes I celebrate with my family and friends and sometimes all by myself. This year it is a bit sad that I can´t go and watch Deadpool on cinema with my BF, but we´ll sure do something nice with my family here tomorrow. And with that day around the corner I just thought about sharing some V-Day inspired outfits and activity ideas.

No matter if you celebrate this day with your darling, some friends, your family or alone, there are still some nice things you could do or try it out, that match this theme. At first you should start off the day right with a good breakfast. Heartshaped egg-toasts or fruits are always a nice idea. Then it´s time to prepare for the evening already and to feel refreshed and happy to get on with the rest of the day. For that make yourself and whoever you are enjoying this day a small wellnessprogram. Taking a bath or shower, face mask, maybe a back rub or massage, put on some nailpolish or try something new with your hairs (colour, style, cut, whatever). For lunch you could try out some baked potatoes (heartshape again?) with some oil and rosemary, salt and pepper, and serve them with some vegetables or yummy dips. So it´s afternoon already, time to take a walk or make funny photos, be creative and craft or draw something or plan some nice things for the future (goals, destinations, trips and journeys etc.). For the evening can turn up to end the day well. And here you can choose from watching a movie with some chocolate fopcorn and nicely decorated fruit drink, or going to the cinema watching Deadpool or meeting up at a club, bar or party to dance until it gets dark. It is up to you and I hope that maybe here are some ideas you love as much as I do.

Feel hugged. XOXO



Casual style.
Girly stlye?
My kind of edgy but feminin stlye.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen