Samstag, 13. Februar 2016

City walk (Hall, Tyrol, Austria)

Hey guys! Well let me tell you, that today as really nice. I finally finished a little photo idea, slept pretty well even though it was to less as it seems, we took a walk through Hall before lunch (selfmade pizza) and enjoyed the market and a small snack at the bakery. In the afternoon my dad, stepmom and lil´brother went skiing and I made my photos and took a short trip to a mall in Innsbruck (not directly in the city itself). There I found some nice things, but nothing that actually wanted to come with me. In the evening we just sat together a bit and I went on watching Game of Thrones (season 5) with my dad. Hope your day was great too. Feel hugged. xoxo


One of my favorite sights in Hall.
Also really love the market here.
Found this along the children´s shoes section in Deichmann.
There is a shoe line inspired by the Disney movie "Decendants".
And this just looks freakin´awesome don´t you think?
Almost bought it, but the didn´t have my size.
Guess those a beauty bags, I would use them for
pencils, money or something like that. The patterns
are great and I love the qoutes on them.
"All you need is less"
"I choose to be happy"
"All good things are wild and free"
This was my last sight of the city as I waited for the bus. After the sun sets it was to cold to take more photos.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen