Donnerstag, 18. Februar 2016

DIY Chocolate popcorn

So there is a birthday this weekend and I couldn´t find anything matching for this person and a movie didn´t seem appropiate. Whenever you don´t know what to give someone, but it should be personal and nice, the following DIY is just perfect...and delicious.  You can create your chocolate popcorn however you like, with smarties or m&ms, even with some dry fruits, colours or you stick with the basics, like I did here. My very first try was last year for easter. Sure will repeat it this year again. Back then I mixed salted popcorn with orange chocolate melts and edible easter grass. Here I also used salted popcorn and simple cooking chocolate. Try it and enjoy it. Use it as a gift or for a nice party evening or just keep it for yourself. Whatever you like,

So this is what my present looks like.
 
All I used was: salted popcorn, cooking chocolate, white chocolate splinters, a small glass container to put the popcorn in
and some decoration for the present, I used white and red hamper.
 
At first I cut the chocolate in small pieces and get some butter.

Put them in a small pan or bowl and let it swim in heated water. Stir the chocolate pieces and the butter until
the mixture is smoothly melted.
After that I made the popcorn, spread it out and dripped the chocolate all over it. Then I also added the white chocolate.
Even better would have been colourful m&ms, I know.
 
Let the chocolate dry completely and now it´s time to put it in the container or eat it all.
You see, easy, pretty fast actually and delicious.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen