Freitag, 12. Februar 2016

Rose Cupcake Shop & Cafe (Klagenfurt, Carinthia, Austria)

Hey guys! Uh lately I met an old friend of mine and she went to this nice cupcake shop&cafe with me. It´s in the Südpark in Klagenfurt. Well yes, it seems cupcake shops need to be pink, but it was so nice there, comfortable and delicious. I´ve never been to a real cupcake cafe before and only made the basic ones myself, but I´ll defenitely go there again. For my first time I´ve tried a tiramisu-cupcake and it was incredibly good. So if you like sweet snacks like this, go check it out. Totally worth it in my opinion. Below I just got some images from the internet and some I made myself there. Go through and let me know, if you have been there already and what do you think about this shop. Feel hugged. xoxo




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen