Samstag, 6. Februar 2016

Carneval costume ideas

Hey guys! It is carneval time again! Some of you might have noticed, that I like to dress up and create costumes out of the things I already have. Here is the best time to do so during carneval. Yes, for me halloween is even better, but this is a difficult custom for many europeans (especially older people). Anyway, it was planned to upload these photos already yesterday, but the shooting didn´t turn out very well. But the photos of today look way better, so forget about yesterday. A friend of mine asked what you could do with a simple black jean or trousers as a basic. My answer: Like everything I guess. So no question that I thought of three nice ideas for myself with that basic and I am so stunned by how these ideas ended up. Hope you like them as much as I do. Feel hugged. XOXO

PS. What do/did you wear/wore for carneval this year? Please let me know in the comments and show me pictures if possible!


Black warrior...MY FAVOURITE!
Black trousers, basic black shirt, my beloved leather corsage and
the new shoulder pads together with wavy hair.
I got this awesome assassins creed jacket/coat from a good friend.
Gotta say...like with the warrior...there is missing a blade.
Anyway I really like this jacket and the best thing is you don´t
need more...well maybe a plastic blade.
And it is very comfy and big enough to wear a thin sweater beneath.
Yes the corsage again, but this time I paired it with my gypsy
blouse, black trousers again and two tiny accessoires.
This would be my lil´devil outfit, yes, the devil´s tail is missing.
Hihi tiny but cute, right?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen