Samstag, 6. Februar 2016

River Gail (Carintha, Austria)

Remember this nice river here in Villach where I made a lot of photos lately? It is the river Gail, for those who wondered. It is so beautiful there, you can just sit there and watch the water pass by or meet there with friends to have a good time or, like me, take a walk and some interesting photos. I plan to make some proper photoshootings there with some friends or a family member. Don´t have a certain theme yet, but maybe there is something you would like to see. Just let me know. I´ve been thinking a lot about a waternymph shooting for a while...but the water is so damn cold, that´s the problem. What´s also very pretty there is the change of lights when the sun goes down. At first everything seems to be covered in warm orange or yellow and less than half an hour later all this appears light blue and icy. Somehow I like that as long as my hands stay warm.


This actually happened by accident and I really like it...wish there was a dragon somehow.
Yes, I like those fluffy plants, still don´t know why. They´re fluffy.
At several places the water isn´t running fast enough and freezes.
Of course I tried to make the shot again, what do you think of me?
And yes, I can really imagine a dark grey dragon back there.
Here again, there wasn´t much movement. Frozen and pretty.
Tried to capture this beautiful warm light before the sun is gone.
Beside this small road are several paths down to the water and beaches.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen