Freitag, 26. Februar 2016

Fabrics and ideas

So as I took the photos of the patchwork bags we also took the shance to go to the "Stoffeule" a small cute fabric store in Innsbruck. A dangerous store for me, because I found so many fabrics I´d like to have. Luckily I already packed my sewing machiene, but still there are some ideas I´d like to work out someday. Let me know in the comments what you would do with those patterns. Feel hugged. xoxo


Such a fan of this arrow pattern, perfect for a tank top.
Also like the anchors and the fabrics with the comic style, but for
those I don´t have a proper idea ´till now.
Oh but these anchors...would love to have a sweater blazer or
vest with the blue one.
I like asian patterns in general, but most of the time I would have
no idea what to make out of them, just like with this one.
Oh I so like these three. The striped one for a shirt, the one with
the dropes maybe for a slouchy backbag and the one with the
dreamcatcher...ehm like for everything I would like to have.
Short sports pants, skater skirt another shirt..something like this.
Oh and I was thrilled by this one. The native pattern, the specks, the
big dreamcatchers, so wanted to have this one, but what should I
make out of it?
And wouldn´t look those bears be awesome on a backbag? I think so!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen