Freitag, 26. Februar 2016

Patchwork bags

Another post I wanted to show you for very long now is this one about the patchwork bags my stepmom makes by and for herself. Yes, you heard right, those bags are handmade. I kinda like patchwork, but wouldn´t have the patience to to that myself. Anyway hope you like them too. Let me know in the comments which one is your favourite and if you would wear one like those?


Until now she finished those four bags together with some smaller purses.
I really like to colour combination here with blue and brown.
This was one of the first she made. Simple, small and cute.
A bigger one for shopping? Here we go, blue again...well we like blue.
We like blue very much, mostly because we love to dive.
This for example would be great as a swimming bag or similar.
Would love to have one like this, but smaller.
So which one do you like best? Please let me know.

2 Kommentare: