Donnerstag, 18. Februar 2016

DIY Spring bracelets

You wouldn´t believe it but I am actually moving soon. The last three years in Innsbruck were pretty good, I learned a lot, collected new experiences and found new friends. Now that I´m leaving this city I wanted to say thank you to the people, who helped me with university and more. Also I wanted to make small thank-you-gifts for some of those friends. And what do you give friends to remember each other? Yes, bracelets or photos. Well I won´t show you the photos I give away, but the bracelets seem to be a perfect DIY idea to share with you. Hope you like them. They are easy, personal and changeable, depending on who you give it to. If you try, please send me pictures. Feel hugged. xoxo

Aren´t they pretty? Fashionable and still kinda basic.
 
At first I looked for some nice coloured wool that would match the different persons.
Also found these nice leaf pendants in a craftstore...just had to take them with me.
Then I started to pick some colours and braid the bracelets together
with the leaves.
 
Knot on the end and here we are. I am really fond of them.
The colours, the leaves, the style, it just matches.
 
I will propably make more of them for myself and wear them like this for example.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen