Samstag, 12. März 2016

I´m back!

Hey guys! Sorry for letting you wait such a long time again, but I recently moved to Germany and here are a lot of things to look up, organize, deal with, get done and fight through. The semester didn´t start yet,  but at least I managed to get quite a good overview of where to go for my courses, where to find important info points, helping offices and callcenters and so on and on. It really took a lot of time to get the most important things done by now, but got arranged some meetings I need to attend next week and within he first week of april. And hopefully I´ll find an affortable one room flat for myself very soon. Right now friends offered to stay with them until then, what is incredibly nice and really helpful. Big thanks to them again! Well, whenever there was time left, I also took a closer look around the university campus and the city itself. And especialle during last week just fell in my bed and watched a movie or chatted with friends every evening. So sorry again for the long post-less time. Gonna catch up this Weekend.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen