Sonntag, 13. März 2016

On board (Hamburg harbour)

Well you know already how much I love being around water, sitting or walking along it, going by boat, ship or whatever or even better go diving or swimming. Love it, you know that right? So it´s no surprise that I made countless photos on this small tour and so I thought to split them into one post about the tour itself and another with the rest of my favorite shots. Hope you like them and be sure there are many more coming up during my time here in Hamburg. You can be sure of that. So please let me know which ones you like best in the comments.


This shot is somehow so nostalgic. It has its very own feeling in a kind of way.
Still not sure what it was exactly, but I really liked the kinda cold atmosphere of the water and the warm red and
bright lights of the ship we took. It´s not only the contast...it´s somehow more than that.
Haha I just like this one...can´t tell you why.
Movement, action, water, ship, colours, power, seems a bit harsh...great!
Here it´s the same thing like with the first one. Nostalgic, different, not very special but intensive in its own way.
Here I actually wanted to show the upper level and it turned out as a quite good photo composition.
I don´t know why I take photos like this. The ground you are standing on is not that interessting, but still it is
part of the whole situation and maybe makes it a bit more intense sometimes.
Yes, I had to end this post with a sunset. So beautiful. By the way you are allowed to climb the building on the
right hand side. There are stairs up to the roof from where you have a great view of course.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen