Donnerstag, 24. März 2016

Impressions of Hamburg Harburg

Hey guys! Well told you that I spent most of the time with looking at possible flats in Hamburg and surrounding. Last week I also went to two places in Hamburg Harburg. The thing with looking for a really small flat as a student, especially if you don´t have much money to pay the rent, you are defenitely not the only one. That makes it really hard to find one with a low monthly rent, and that´s why I still don´t have one. But at least I wanted to show you some shots I took there. Hope you like them.


Found this little flower next to a house. I didn´t put it there, but I had to take a photo of it.
Oh in Harburg are many of those houses. They look so good!
This reflection just caught my Attention immediately.
This one does look good in black and white, right?
Yes, I really like old boats and ships.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen