Sonntag, 13. März 2016

Pink Ribbon Cupcakes

So on friday before we started off in a more relaxed weekend my friends here invited me to eat yummy cupcakes with them. After I knew where the cupcake shop was, it was also easy to find it. Of course it gotta be pink..whatelse? Anyway the prices are okay and the cupcakes really good. Guess, I´m gonna go there more often. Especially when my BF comes around, because they also have small cheesecakes he gonna like. If you are around the central station you gotta check it out.


The shop is just across the street from the central station.
I inhaled my chocolate cheescream cupcake. So yummy!
Pink ribbon vanilla cupcake (also in pink instead of blue).
Dark chocolate raspberry cupcake. Also one of my favorites.
Strawberry vanilla cupcake. (bit to sweet for my taste)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen