Donnerstag, 24. März 2016

Levantehouse in Hamburg city

Before one sunset I took the time to take a walk through the city again. Did´t get far but found a really beautiful smal shopping mall and an awesome store. And yes, just had to share all this with you. If you know the shopping mall "Levantehaus", please let me know what you think about it. I was simply stunned. Gotta go there more often, because it is really beautiful. Hope I could capture the atmosphere a bit for you. xoxo


Right in the centre is a small round opening with animals all around it. Awesome!
Everything looks kinda vintage and really elegant.
Oh I will buy some of those as soon as possible!
Damn I found this jacket and I really want to have it, but it costs
way to much for my budget. So freakin´awesome!!!
This is the store I found the jacket in and yes, you got it...
expensive lable, expensive clothes. But the style is simply great.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen