Dienstag, 29. März 2016

Spring feeling in Hamburg

Hey guys! So it is tuesday and I am again way behind with my posts, but my easter weekend at home was just great. A bit exhausting, what else do you expect from big family meet-ups, but it was fun, wonderful and sunny all along. Christmas and easter at home is still the best. Hope your easter weekend was as beautiful as mine, like mentioned the sun shone during the last three four days. And after all this I am finally into spring mood, not just desperately longing for warmer days, sun and summer, but actually feeling like it is finally springtime. Of course I expect the weather in Germany to be still quite rough or changing a lot, but no matter what...it is spring for heaven´s sake.
And to show this long wanted mood change I dug through my photos again and even found some matching ones from Hamburg. But don´t worry there will be more! Hope to finish the uploads in the evening to show them to you. Feel hugged. XOXO



By now I also see flowers everywhere...pretty!
Even with my warm wintercoat, it is still spring already for me now.
Oh this rosé light was so nice, hard to believe.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen