Samstag, 19. März 2016

Public transport in Hamburg

Hey guys! Let me tell you something: I actually really planned to upload a post a day, you know that, but it was simply to stressful. So you get a proper update again and hopefully, next week will be more relaxing to try out some new photo ideas for you. So to show you what I did last week we gotta start with the public transportation, where I spent a lot of time with. The thing is following: it is still hard for me to estimate the required time when jetting through the city. So most of my time during the day was spent on the subway (to dark and boring without a book or music), the bus (sometimes really crowded, especially in the downtown area) or the ferry boats (loved this most, yes!). However, the city is really big and the transport is actually quite good and I am happy to be able to use them without limits, because it is much better than going by car or bike.


I love going by boat, even if it´s just for fun. It is super
relaxing and especially great with sunny weather.
The subway is fast and punctual most of the time...but dark.
Oh I was so stunned by this! In some bus lines there are those
free Bookshelf, where you can just take out a book and read until
you arrive at your destination. Awesome!
And it´s always good to just go by foot, much more to see.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen