Sonntag, 13. März 2016

Harbour tour Hamburg

Oh my gosh!  On friday evening we also took a small harbour tour here in Hamburg. That was so awesome!!! Also pretty cold in the end, yes, but so awesome. I´m gonna do that very often, already know that for sure. Also because there are so many interesting stations, where you can hopp off and go exploring. I could now go into raptures for every little detail, but that would be to much and probably boring to read for you. So I´ve decided to just show you my favorite photos I took and comment them, so you get a feeling for how it was to stand up there on the ship watching the sunset and the city and everything. Hope you love it as much as I did. Let me know in the comments.


So that´s what the ferry/ship looks like, that you take for a small
tour around the harbour. It is much more like a regular bus, but on
the water. On the upper deck you have a wonderful view and if you
get to cold, you can always switch to the lower one to warm yourself
up again. Both are worth it, because you can always look around.
This was the sunset this evening...so beautiful and catching. Love moments like this, you know that.
Here you got the fishmarket, where you can not only buy fresh fish from the harbour itself but also sit down in
the one or other restaurant and enjoy it right there. Want to try this during my time here.
And again I was so into the colours of the sky and clouds.
Well of cause there were also many many many different ships around just like here.
At one station there is also a small harbour filled up with old ships you can take a close look at and infoboards
and so on. Sure going there too, no doubt! Museumharbour Oevelgönne.
Haha I was impressed by those beautiful villas at this beach and turned out this is like Miami beach of Hamburg.
As one of the biggest harbours in europe you also cross the ways
of many cargo ships, what´s no problem at all.
Here I took a small warmup break on the lower level.
Again the museumhabour. So nice with the small lighthouse!
Even after the sun sets it was still kinda magical.
Especially as the city started to light up more and more.
But after an hour we already were back again and headed home to drink hot tea and snuggle up in a warm blanket.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen